Click to Home
Go To Search
Municipal Court
College Place Municipal Court
The City of College Place has contracted with Walla Walla County to provide Court services.  All court cases are now being heard through the Walla Walla District Court.  Please call them at 509-524-2760 with any questions.

City Hall
625 S. College Ave.
College Place, WA 99324

Ph: (509) 529-1200
Fx: (509) 525-5352